您好,欢迎来到钮旅网。
搜索
您的当前位置:首页暮光之城5个主角的经典台词

暮光之城5个主角的经典台词

来源:钮旅网


暮光之城5个主角的经典台词

爱德华:

1、Edward: It’s you and your scent. Like a drug to me.

-你身上有独特的气,像药一样迷幻我

2、Edward: You’re my own personal brand of heroin.

-你是让我上瘾的海洛因

3、Edward: Bella, you are my life now.

-贝拉,现在你就是我的生命了

4、ED:I'm the world's most dangerous predator.

-我是这个世界上最危险的侵略者。

-5、 Everything about me invites you in...

-My voice,my face...even my smell.

-我的一切都让你着迷...

-我的声音,我的相貌...甚至我的气息。

6、-And if i would need any of that.

就好像我需要那些似的。

-As if you could outrun me!

就好像你能逃离我似的!

-As if you could fight me off!

就好像你能摆脱我似的!{扔树枝ing…}

7、Only for making me want you so badly.

只有你才能让我如此上瘾。

8、You’re in here because of me.

你是为了我而存在的。

9、Where else am I gonna go?

除了你身边,我还能去哪?

10、Leaving you was the hardest thing I’ve ever done in 100 years.

离开你是我在这一百年中所做过的最艰难的事。

贝拉:

1、有3件事我很确定

About three things I was absolutely positive.

第一,爱德华是吸血鬼

The first… Edward was a vampire.

第二,他身上有一部分,我不知道是多大的部分,在渴望吸我的血

The second – there was a part of him, and I don’t know how dominant that part might be.. that thirsted of my blood.

第三,我毫无条件地,也无可救药地爱上了他

And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him.

2、I am only afraid of losing you. I feel you’re gonna disappear.

我唯一害怕的事情就是失去你,我感觉你就要消失了。

3、. I was unconditionally and irrevacobly in love with him.

我不顾一切地爱上了他。

4、I just couldn’t live in a world where you don’t exist.

没有你的世界,我活着也没有意义。

5、It was so easy for you to leave.

你轻而易举地就离开了。

6、He’s not gonna forgive me easily. Can you? I hope you can, ’cause I honestly don’t know how to live without you.

他不会轻易原谅我的。你可以吗?我希望你能,因为我实在不知道,没有你,我该如何活下去。

爱德华和贝拉的经典对话:

1、贝拉:你多大了

Bella: How old are you?

爱德华:17岁

Edward: Seventeen.

贝拉:你17岁多久了?

Bella: How long have you been seventeen?

爱德华:有一阵子了

Edward: A while.

2、爱德华:你不知道我等你多久了…就这样…狮子爱上了羔羊

Edward: You don’t know how long I’ve waited for you... So, the lion fell in love with the lamb.

贝拉:多麽傻的羔羊啊

Bella: What a stupid lamb!

爱德华:多麽病态又有被虐狂的狮子啊

Edward: What a sick, masochistic lion.

3、贝拉:我梦想永远和你在一起

Bella: I dream about being with you forever.

爱德华:永远?

Edward: Forever?

爱德华:和我快乐度过一生还不够吗?

Edward: Is it not enough just to have a long and happy life with me?

4、Edward:I'm designde to kill.

我要杀人。

Bella:I don't care.

我不介意。

Edward:I've killed people before.

我以前杀过人。

Bella:It doesn't matter.

那没关系。

Edward:I wanted to kill you.

我想杀你。

I've never wanted a human's blood so much in my life.

在我的一生中还从没有如此想要一个人的血…

Bella: I trust you.

我相信你。

Edward:Don't.

不要这样。

Bella:I'm here,i trust you.

我在这里,我相信你。

5、Edward:say it

Bella说:Vampire...

6、I don’t have th strength to stay away from you anymore.

我再也无法控制自己远离你了。

Then don’t.

那就不要。

雅各布:

1、I`m so sorry that I can`t be the right kind of monster for you, Bella.

贝拉,我很抱歉没能成为你最好的“怪物”。

2. I've never given much thought to how I would die, but dying in the place of someone I love seems like a good way to go.

我过去从未过多考虑过我将来会如何死去,但死在我爱的人怀里倒是一个不错的选择。

3.I only said it’d be better if we weren’t friends, not that I didn’t wanna be.

我只是说如果我们不是朋友会好很多,但是那不代表我不想和你交朋友。

4. I feel very protective of you.

我很想保护你。

Jessica:

Edward Cullen is staring at you.

Edward Cullen在盯着你看呢。

Jacob:

1、I don’t think a tank could take out that old monster.

我估计连坦克都拿那老怪物没办法。

2、There’s always a risk for humans to be around the cold ones, even if they’re civilized like this clan was. You never know when they might get too hungry to resist. (Jacob)

Mike:

1、He looks at you like…like you’re something to eat. (Mike)

他看你的样子就像……就像把你当成点心一样

2、So did you stab Edward Cullen with a pencil or what? I’ve never seen him act like that. (Mike)

那你有没有用铅笔什么的刺了Edward Cullen一下?我从来没有见过他那样。

因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容

Copyright © 2019- niushuan.com 版权所有 赣ICP备2024042780号-2

违法及侵权请联系:TEL:199 1889 7713 E-MAIL:2724546146@qq.com

本站由北京市万商天勤律师事务所王兴未律师提供法律服务